Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bacchetta Seat Foam Cover

Bacchetta bikes came out with a seat foam cover this year. I received one and have had a few rides with it on. The first time I sat on it, I was concerned that I would be slipping off while riding. That was not the case though. It makes the seat even more comfortable, the bike look more refined, and is easier on the material of the cycling shorts. And it doesn't feel slippery while riding at all. It has a zippered opening in the bottom, that the foam slides into, then you place the cover onto the seat, matching the velcro strips.

Very nice. They have two versions, one for the Euromesh seat and one for the Carbon Fiber seat. I think they are the same, other than the placement of the velcro strips on the cover to match the seat's velcro.

No comments:

Post a Comment