Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The New Hampshire Coast

Usually I've done a number of rides to the coast by this time of year. But this year .... today was my first. I only rode a few miles along the coast, because this was a lunchtime ride. It's 15 miles to the coast and 15 miles back, so there's not a lot of time left. The temperature was near 80 inland, but felt like 70 once I got near the ocean. The New Hampshire coast has a variety of scenery, from sandy beaches to a rocky coastline. There's also the honky tonk areas in Seabrook.

I went out Route 101E to Hampton and road north to Route 111 near North Hampton State Beach. The pictures were taken near the Ocean Blvd and Route 111 junction.



Turning left onto Route 111


And you get one more view of the coast before heading inland.

No comments:

Post a Comment